Good morning and happy Friday!
Everyone at work has been hacking away and staying home sick lately. So yesterday when I was feeling exhausted all day I knew I should get to sleep early so I did just that. I drank tea and read some of my new reading material and called it an early night. Well, an earlier night than usual. I get so excited when I go to bed really early, is that strange?
I’m always happy when Friday comes around, but this week has actually been a great week for several reasons. I’m going to try to make a point to enjoy the little things throughout the work week instead of always longing for free time on the weekends.
Here are the little things I enjoyed this week:
1. I finally got a pedicure that I’ve been meaning to get for about 8 months now. I need to partake in this luxury more often. I can’t help but smile when I see my smooth professionally manicured feet.
2. I baked blondies which made some work friends happy.
3. Attended a Magic game with my sister…and we won!
4. Made 2 trips to Starbuck’s and paid for my drinks with a gift card.
5. Stocked up on work snacks.
6. A cold front is coming through!
7. Anticipating a weekend away with Sean! It’s only about 30 minutes away from my house, but supposedly it’s a really magical place so I’m pumped to spend the weekend there!
What have been the highlights of your week?